This recipe came from Kraft Foods. I use their website very frequently and love it. I get their quarterly magazines too and there are always great ideas in there. I like to make this for special breakfasts or for the holidays.
These are delicious made just as the recipe reads. But I do have a note that the next time I make them, I want to try putting in some thinly sliced apples.
Pull Apart Bread
Kraft Foods
¾ cup sugar
1 T ground cinnamon
3 cans, 7.5 oz. each refrigerated biscuits
½ cup (1 stick) Butter, melted
4 oz. cream cheese, softened
½ powdered sugar
1 or 2 T milk
Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees
Mix sugar and cinnamon. Cut biscuits into quarters, roll in cinnamon sugar, place half of them in greased 12 cup fluted pan. (I used glass 2 qt. baking dish) Drizzle with half melted butter. Top with remaining sugar coated biscuit pieces. Then drizzle with remaining butter. Sprinkle with leftover cinnamon sugar.
Bake 40-45 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes and then invert on plate.
Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar in small boat. Add 1 T of milk, beat. Blend any more milk to get desired consistency.
Drizzle over warm bread and serve
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment